Three newly discovered high-grade zones indicate a significant advantage in this precious metals mining project, noted a report by Research Capital Corp.
discovered three new targets returning impressive gold and silver grades at its Santa Ana project, Research Capital Corp. analyst Stuart McDougall reported in an August 23, 2022 research note.
“We believe their discovery provides considerable support for our baseline resource expectations,” McDougall commented. “We remain impressed with the pace and extent of the vein discoveries at Santa Ana.”
Outcrop has discovered these northeast trending targets along the Frias-La Ye trend during its ongoing mapping, trenching and geochemical sampling program. McDougall noted that the three targets have a series of parallel and subparallel quartz veins, totaling approximately 3.45 kilometers, available for drill testing.
The analyst also presented some preliminary highlights of surface results from each of the three areas.
From La Ye, the notes returned include:
- 11.39 g/t gold and 4,043 g/t silver: float sample
- 13.21 g/t gold and 462 g/t silver: float sample
- 2.1 g/t gold and 246 g/t silver: outcropping quartz vein sample
- 5.48 g/t gold and 2,141 g/t silver: sheared rock sample
From Los Mangos, the notes returned include:
- 1.9 g/t gold and 9,738 g/t silver: historic dump material sample
- 27.71 g/t gold and 1320 g/t silver: historical dump material sample
- Up to 4.72 g/t gold and up to 4,545 g/t silver: outcropping quartz vein sample
From Topacio, the notes returned include:
- 29.63 g/t gold and 83 g/t silver: floating sample
- 1,181 g/t silver: outcropping quartz vein sample
- Up to 622 g/t silver: shear zone samples
Research Capital has a speculative buy recommendation and a target price of C$0.75 per share on Outcrop, currently trading at around C$0.18 per share.
You want to be the first to know about interesting information Gold and Silver investment ideas? Sign up to receive the FREE Streetwise’ reports newsletter.
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own shares in the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are compensated by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are sponsors of the Streetwise Reports billboard: Outcrop Silver & Gold Corp.Click here for important information on referral fees. As of the date of this article, a Streetwise Reports affiliate has an advisory relationship with: None. Click here for more information.
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The author is fully responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Streetwise Reports for this article. Streetwise Reports was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this article. Streetwise Reports requires contributing authors to disclose any economic involvement or relationship with the companies they write about. Streetwise Reports relies on the authors to provide this information accurately and Streetwise Reports has no means of verifying its accuracy.
4) This article does not constitute investment advice. Each reader is encouraged to consult their financial professional and any action taken by a reader as a result of the information presented here is their own responsibility. By opening this page, each reader accepts and consents to the full Streetwise Reports Terms of Service and Legal Notice. This article is not an investment solicitation. Streetwise Reports does not provide general or specific investment advice and information on Streetwise Reports should not be considered a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Streetwise Reports does not endorse or recommend the activities, products, services or securities of any company mentioned on Streetwise Reports.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or their family members, as well as those interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may take a long or short position in the titles mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate family are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of such securities on the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three days working days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles which, in substance, merely reproduce previously published company press releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) hold securities of Outcrop Silver & Gold Corp., a company mentioned in this article.
Disclosures for Research Capital Corp., Outcrop Silver & Gold Corp., August 23, 2022
Analyst Certification: I, Stuart McDougall, certify that the opinions expressed in this report have been formed by my review of relevant company and industry survey data, and accurately reflect my opinion on the investment merits of the securities mentioned in the report. I also certify that my compensation is not tied to any specific recommendations or opinions expressed in this report. Research Capital Corporation publishes research and investment recommendations for the use of its clients. Information regarding our recommendation categories, quarterly summaries of the percentage of our recommendations that fall into each category, and our policies regarding the publication of our research reports are available at www.researchcapital.com or can be requested by contacting the analyst. Each Research Capital Corporation analyst whose name appears in this report hereby certifies that (i) the recommendations and opinions expressed in this research report accurately reflect the personal opinions of the analyst and (ii) no part of the the research analyst has been or will be directly or indirectly related to the specific conclusions or recommendations expressed in this research report.
General Disclosures: The opinions, estimates and projections contained in any research reports published by Research Capital Corporation (“RCC”) are those of RCC as of the date of publication and are subject to change without notice. RCC makes every effort to ensure that the content has been compiled or derived from sources believed to be reliable and which contain accurate and complete information and opinions; RCC makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect thereto, assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions contained therein, and accepts no liability for any loss arising from any use of or reliance on its reports of research or its content. . Information may be available for the RCC that is not there. Research reports disseminated by the RCC do not constitute a solicitation to buy or sell. Not all titles are available in all jurisdictions.
Company Specific Information: For the past 12 months, Research Capital has provided investment banking services to the issuer.
Potential Conflicts of Interest: All Research Capital Corporation (“RCC”) analysts are compensated in part based on RCC’s aggregate revenues, a portion of which is generated from investment banking activities. RCC may have had, or seek to have, an investment banking relationship with the companies mentioned in this report. RCC and/or its officers, directors and employees may from time to time acquire, hold or sell securities mentioned in our research reports as principal or agent. The RCC makes every effort to avoid conflicts of interest, but readers should assume that a conflict may exist and, therefore, not rely solely on this report to assess whether or not to purchase or to sell the securities of the companies concerned.
RCC USA: Information about Research Capital Corporation’s rating system, the distribution of our research to clients, and the percentage of endorsements in each of our rating categories is available on our website at www.researchcapital.ca.
The information contained in this report has been drawn from sources believed to be reliable, but its accuracy or completeness is not guaranteed and, in providing it, Research Capital Corporation assumes no liability. Research Capital Corporation, its directors, officers and other employees may, from time to time, hold positions in the titles referred to herein. The contents of this report may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express permission of Research Capital Corporation. US Institutional Clients – Research Capital USA Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Research Capital Corporation, accepts responsibility for the content of this report subject to the conditions and limitations set forth above. US companies or institutions receiving this report must transact in the securities mentioned in the report through Research Capital USA Inc., a broker-dealer registered with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).